Monday, March 8, 2010

Monday, Monday…

That’s a tune from the Mamas and the Papas, I think.

“Every other day, every other day
Every other day of the week is fine
Yeah…

but whenever Monday comes,
But whenever Monday comes

a-you can find me cryin' all of the time…”

Monday means:

Another week of planning meals

VDM-(Vacuum, dust, mop)

Laundry catch-up

Waiting for Friday

Another episode of Jack Bauer saving the world from nuclear bombs

Weekend trash to wrestle to the curb

Leftovers

New mail !

Another chance to start a diet.

Another chance to figure out what happened to the last diet

A day closer to spring

A day closer to death

A fresh slate

Clean sheets

New friends

Old friends

Blog updates

I know this post is really lame, but it is an experiment of my new Windows Live Writer.

Let’s insert a Tag:

 

How about a Map?

Map picture

Let’s try a picture…..

Hydrangeas

A table?   SPRING

Pros Cons
Warmer Grass grows

 

So cool!

Lovin this.

But I’m afraid there won’t be any VDM being done today.

Thanks for playing with me today!

Celebrate your Monday!