Friday, March 6, 2009

My Life In a Flash

"Waaaaahh!"

"Da-Da!"

"I love you, Mommy."

"Santa's been here!"

"I've got new friends."

"I like my teachers."

"Algebra is hard."

"Passed my drivers test!"

"I'm going to Prom."

"Graduation night!"

"He's cute."

"He said I was cute."

"I love you."

"Stay over."

"Let's get married."

"Marriage is wonderful."

"Marriage sucks!"

"Marriage is wonderful."

"Marriage sucks."

"Marriage is really good."

"We've mellowed out."

"I love you more."

"You're what?"

"It's a girl!"

"I love you, Mommy."

"Oh, it's another girl!"

"Da-Da!"

"We're having a boy!"

"Waaahhhhh!"

Santa came.

Best friends.

Algebra.

Driver's license.

Prom.

Graduation.

"You're what?"

"Goo-goo."

Grandma and Grandpa.

"I love you, Nana."

"Are the kid's coming by?"

"Sure is quiet here."

"Goodnight, honey."

"I love you, too."