Friday, August 1, 2008

Hillbilly Cumpooter Turms


JUST FOR FUN!

Application.
The Application mountains are full of moonshine.

Boot
My crappy land lady give me the boot when I quit payin' trailer rent.

File
Sara June baked a file into a gooseberry pie so's I could bust out of county last year.

Firmware
What Gertrude Louise had after her boob job.

Floppy
What Gertrude Louise had before her boob job.

Format
What my neat-nic friend Bubba Joe puts in the floorboard of his monster truck.

Internet
That goofy linin' they put in men's swim trunks.

Keyboard
What we're hopin' our little Sally Lou will learn to play so's she can get a job at the karaoke bar.

Modem
What most people do when their yards get too weedy.


User
What my old lady says I always do.

Mouse
What we got them six traps set fer under the guest bed.

www
Oh, my fave-o-rite satellite channel!