Saturday, May 1, 2010

Next week: Reruns!




I'm taking a week off!
After that A to Z Challenge,
my brain needs a good rest!

I won't be here on Monday to post
my review of the challenge,
so I thought I would go ahead
and post it today.

First of all, I want to thank Arlee Bird
for his vision.
He saw a way -to not only inspire us-
but to unite us.

Sometimes writing can be a lonely
and private process.
Sharing with other bloggers
somehow brings the process
into a wonderful, colorful light.

On days when my post seemed
substandard,
awkward,
or unfinished-
I just read other blogs that
made me laugh,
or cry,
and put it all into perspective.

To me, this wasn't a competition,
or a race,
or a game.
It was a learning experience.
A test.
A lesson that helped us find our true voices.

I want to thank each and everyone of you
for your kind comments.
And I apologize if I did not always visit your blogs
on a timely basis.
I have "met" so many talented people-
made warm friendships,
and found excellent footsteps in which to follow.

I don't want to point out any certain blogs-
in fear of leaving someone out that I care for.
But, you know who you are.

You know you have made an impression
on my heart and in my brain,
and I will be forever thankful that
you have touched me with your words.
Thank you.Thank you. Thank you.

I feel as though I have stretched.
Stepped outside of the box.
Outside of my comfort Zone.
And found a new family.

It's been fun
and frustrating at the same time!

I will be posting some of my
favorites here next week.
Hope you enjoy repeats,
or discover some you haven't read yet.

I'll be back-
hopefully refreshed and ready-
on May 11th.

I love you all!